Over the past 40 years, the Trivantage team have developed considerable experience in the design and manufacture of various types of motor control centres (MCCs). All of our motor control centres are completed in-house from start to finish. This includes the metalwork construction, busbar work and electrical fit out, ensuring the highest standard of quality is maintained throughout the entire construction process.
- Custom Built fully welded or Modular non welded construction (SEGURA)
- Fixed, Demountable, Plug in or Fully Withdrawable Options
- 100A up to 6300A
- Type Tested for up to 80kA for 1 Sec Fault Level Withstand
- Various Forms of Segregation including Form 1, Form 3B & Form 4B
- Arc Fault Compliant to AS61439.1
- Protection Rated Custom-made enclosures up to IP56
- Front Connect, Back Connect or Back to Back Designs
- Incorporation of other Equipment e.g. PLC or Power Factor Correction
All of our MCCs come fully guaranteed and our state of the art testing facilities and documentation is always being updated to keep up with all the current standards and requirements
Industrial and Infrastructure MCC’s
Trivantage Industrial Motor Control Centres (MCC) combine time-proven designs and components with the latest in technological advances to meet any application. No matter how customized your needs may be, you can be assured that you are getting a finished product that represents the state-of-the-art in low voltage motor control technology.
Trivantage Motor Control Centres represent a rugged, time-tested and proven design. The low-voltage Motor Control Centre has a modular, open architecture with many features and options tailored to meet your specific needs. It is combined with the unmatched breadth of component offerings that allow us to meet any requirement on time, on budget, and in spec.
- Safer and sturdier design
- Smallest footprint
- Advanced integrations of drives