Our talented and experienced team has been leading the way in the custom-design and manufacture of Australia’s highest quality Main Switchboards for over 40 years. Because we custom-build our main switchboards, we can source and install various brands of switchgear and control gear, enhancing cost-effectiveness when and if a specific brand is requested by a customer.
Key features of our custom-built switchboards:
- Custom-Built fully welded or Modular non-welded construction
- Design Verified to AS/NZS 61439.1:2016
- Arc Fault Compliance for ratings up to 3200A.
- Mild steel, aluminium or stainless-steel construction.
- Powder coating in a wide range of colours
- Degree of Ingress Protection up to IP66
- Short circuit withstand capacity up to 80kA & 100kA for 1 second and 50kA for 3 seconds
- Form of internal separation from Form 1 to Form 4b.
- Voltage ratings up to 1000V
- A range of configurations – Front connect, rear connect or back-to-back
As with all our electrical services, our range of custom products are available to all industrial markets and are built to Australian and International standards. No matter the scale, our engineer’s design and build the most reliable and efficient switchboards in the industry.