The ANGAU Memorial Hospital provides critical health services for the city of Lae as well as the broader Momase region. The Australian Government, represented by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is working in partnership with the Government of Papua New Guinea to redevelop the ANGAU Memorial Hospital in Lae, Papua New Guinea. The project is a key investment within Australia’s development cooperation program in Papua New Guinea. The Project involves the redevelopment and refurbishment of existing health services, refurbishment of existing buildings and construction of new infrastructure and facilities.
Trivantage Manufacturing was engaged by the principal contractor to manufacture and supply the HV & LV Electrical Switchgear for the new Hospital HV Network. This included working closely with the Electrical & Generator Control Contractors to complete the monitoring and control of the HV Switchgear network.
The scope of works included the supply of;
• 1 x 11kV Main Switchboard + Generator Control Panel incorporated into an Enclosure on a fabricated Platform.
• 3 x 415/11kV 1000kVA Step/up Transformers
• 1 x 1500kVA Kiosk c/w RMU, Oil Type Transformer, 2500A LV Main Switchboard
• 1 x 2500kVA Kiosk c/w RMU, Oil Type Transformer, 3200A LV Main Switchboard
• 2 x 1000kVA Kiosk c/w RMU, Oil Type Transformer, 1600A LV Main Switchboard
All manufacturing was undertaken at our Queensland workshop. This project showcases Trivantage Manufacturing’s ability to deliver an end to end HV and LV solution in-house, encompassing the design, manufacture, and supply of a wide range of switchgear and enclosures.
Date: July 11, 2019